Monday, July 18, 2011

CHAVO BLASTS CENA AGAIN

POSTED BY: ROBERT WOODWARD JR.

Chavo Guerrero tweeted the following during and after WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view:

Some of u are asking me to eat my words. I'll give credit where credit is due. Cena & Punk DELIVERED! But why should we be wondering if Cena will show up? He is the highest paid wrestler in the industry & the backbone of the WWE... He should deliver EVERY night! No question! We Never said this about Taker or Michaels. U knew they would deliver every time they stepped foot in the ring. There was never a lazy Accusation with those 2. So what u should be saying is. It's about time Cena gave the fans there moneys worth!

I'm very happy for Punk...If he's resigning or not, he deserves it.Nobody has lot a fire in the WWE like that since Austin and I guarantee Cena makes 3-4 times if notMore than Punk. If u make that much, u should deliver every night, no if, ands, or buts! But that's just me, weather I was making Mysterio Quit or putting over a little person, I gave it my all every night. Not for the money but cuz I have pride in my work and I respect this biz & the fans cuz they are what matters.

There's always some1 seeing u for the first time & for the last time every night! That's how every Wrestler should view this biz. Nit as a stepping stone to Hollywood but as way to deliver to the ppl who pay there hard earned money to Watch them every night!!!

Viva La Raza mother f'rs! :) just playing.. Dint hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment